This course focuses specifically on the legal requirements pertaining to the Construction Trade.
- Understanding the requirements of the Construction Regulations
- Understanding the methods and practices for legal compliance
- Understand the specific rules and guidelines pertaining to site risks.
- Understanding the key requirements of risk assessments, H&S Specifications, H&S Plans
- Understand the key responsibilities of the Client, Agent, Principle Contractor and Contractors
This course focuses on assisting SHE persons in recording, reporting and investigating injuries and diseases at work
- Explain the basic knowledge of the Compensation of Occupational Injuries and Disease Act, 130 of 1993
- Describe the standard procedure of the reporting of an occupational accident or disease
- Describe the compensation procedure for occupational injuries and diseases
LEGAL LIABILITY TRAINING – MANAGEMENT
A course focused on the Legal Liability of all employers , directors and management structures.
Understand your liability within Law and the personal implications regarding fines, imprisonment and other forms of prosecution.
- The statutory requirements of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- The key duties of the Employer, Employee, SHE Reps, SHE Committees and Department of Labour structures as per Act 85/1993
- Understand liability with the law and the criminal implications on the Employer and Employee structures
- Understand the regulatory requirements pertaining to organisational risk
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT (O.H.S ACT 85/1993) – Level 1 and Level 2+
This course focuses on the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 85/1993.
- Understand the elements of reasonably practicable within the framework of health and safety risks
- Understand the key requirements, duties and responsibilities of the employer and employee
- Understand legal compliance issues: 1 day – 50 sections only; 2 – 10 days – with site specific regulations