Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will have the required knowledge, skills and attitudes to identify the hazards and the precautionary measures required to work in confined spaces.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- identify the hazards of working in confined spaces
- identify appropriate protective clothing or equipment
- identify training requirements for unskilled workers working in confined spaces and train the workers
- plan and implement emergency procedures
- explain the relevant occupational health and safety regulations.